We still have some places available for Nursery September 2018 and will also be offering intakes across the year as children turn 3 year old. Please contact the school office for more info.
Please download our app by searching for School Jotter on any device store and entering Hill View. You will then receive notifications of anything added to our site. Click here to download the QR Code
Welcome to Our School
The purpose of this website is to introduce you to Hill View Infant Academy and to provide information you may find useful. We are part of a MAT (Multi-Academy Trust) with Hill View Junior Academy.
As our reputation and OFSTED reports (2001 and 2007) fully endorse, we have many strengths. These include very high standards of teaching throughout the school, demanding expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour. In addition to this we firmly believe in providing all children with a wide range of opportunities, sporting, musical, cultural, recreational and social. We offer extended care for both nursery and school children from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Our aim is to provide each child with an education that will equip them to become responsible citizens, to make informed choices having both self respect and respect for others. To achieve this we provide an extensive range of opportunities beyond the school day, in a caring and safe atmosphere.
Please enjoy browsing our website where you will find much more about the life of our school.
Week ending 13.7.18
(excluding Nursery as non statutory)
This % will be updated on a weekly basis on a Monday
Our school target 2017-18 is 96.7%
Latest School Events
- Book fair24Sep2018
@ School hall
Book fair all week in school hall
- Languages day26Sep2018
- Fairtrade / Macmillian coffee morning (year 2 year singing)28Sep2018
@ School hall
Fairtrade / Macmillian coffee morning (year 2 year singing)
- Nursery open afternoon for new starters28Sep2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm @ nursery
Hill View Infant Academy News
- We have some very helpful booklets on our website which have been written by our management team to give you ideas on how to help your child (ren) develop reading, writing and maths at home.
- To find out what our school development priorities are this year please click the link below.
- We would like to welcome back all our families as well as say a big hello to our new families. All our children are now happily settled into their new classes and are ready for an exciting first term.
- Our new school menu is now available to download from our school website.
- At Hill View we pride ourselves on our wonderful, learning rich outdoor classrooms.