Please download our app by searching for School Jotter on any device store and entering Hill View. You will then receive notifications of anything added to our site. Click here to download the QR Code
Welcome to Our School
The purpose of this website is to introduce you to Hill View Infant Academy and to provide information you may find useful. We are part of a MAT (Multi-Academy Trust) with Hill View Junior Academy.
As our reputation and OFSTED reports (2001 and 2007) fully endorse, we have many strengths. These include very high standards of teaching throughout the school, demanding expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour. In addition to this we firmly believe in providing all children with a wide range of opportunities, sporting, musical, cultural, recreational and social. We offer extended care for both nursery and school children from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Our aim is to provide each child with an education that will equip them to become responsible citizens, to make informed choices having both self respect and respect for others. To achieve this we provide an extensive range of opportunities beyond the school day, in a caring and safe atmosphere.
Please enjoy browsing our website where you will find much more about the life of our school.
Week ending 8.6.18
(excluding Nursery as non statutory)
This % will be updated on a weekly basis on a Monday
Our school target 2017-18 is 96.7%
Latest School Events
- class 11 & 12 trip - WW park25Jun2018
@ Washington Wildfowl Park
- Year 3 parents induction- JUNIOR SCHOOL27Jun2018
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm @ JUNIOR SCHOOL
- World cup day lunch28Jun2018
11:45 am - 1:00 pm @ dinner hall
- Infantasia - Tall ships singing event05Jul2018
Infantasia - Tall ships singing event
There are currently no comments.
Hill View Infant Academy News
- We have a fabulous new play kitchen in our OPAL playground. To help make this an exciting play opportunity we need lots and lots of plastic play food. (as we already have enough pots and pans)
- Well done to all year 2 children who took part in a skipping festival at the foundation of light yesterday.
- Please visit our OPAL page on our website to see new photos of your children enjoying OPAL play at lunchtimes.
- We have invested a lot of time, effort and school funds into creating more exciting and enjoyable lunch times for our children through OPAL project. We have a long way to go but would love to know what you and your child think so far.
- Children in reception had the opportunity to meet some very unusual creatures this week. What a fabulous experience!