We still have some places available for Nursery September 2018 and will also be offering intakes across the year as children turn 3 year old. Please contact the school office for more info.
Please download our app by searching for School Jotter on any device store and entering Hill View. You will then receive notifications of anything added to our site. Click here to download the QR Code
Welcome to Our School
The purpose of this website is to introduce you to Hill View Infant Academy and to provide information you may find useful. We are part of a MAT (Multi-Academy Trust) with Hill View Junior Academy.
As our reputation and OFSTED reports (2001 and 2007) fully endorse, we have many strengths. These include very high standards of teaching throughout the school, demanding expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour. In addition to this we firmly believe in providing all children with a wide range of opportunities, sporting, musical, cultural, recreational and social. We offer extended care for both nursery and school children from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Our aim is to provide each child with an education that will equip them to become responsible citizens, to make informed choices having both self respect and respect for others. To achieve this we provide an extensive range of opportunities beyond the school day, in a caring and safe atmosphere.
Please enjoy browsing our website where you will find much more about the life of our school.
Week ending 09.11.18
This % will be updated on a weekly basis on a Monday
Our school target 2018-19 is 96.6%
Latest School Events
- Anti-Bullying week12Nov2018
- Parents evening12Nov2018
- Nursery Parents Evening13Nov2018
3:15 pm - 5:00 pm @ in nursery
- Children in need16Nov2018
Children in need, PJ day in school
Hill View Infant Academy News
- Once again our children are showing us how amazing they are! All 12 classes have AGAIN achieved 15 golden stars & will receive GOLDEN TIME this afternoon. Class 7 are in the lead, with class 1,2 and 4 not far behind. Who will win the £50 prize?
- Check out new photos added to the year 1 section of our website. See what class 5 have been up to in science and golden time and see what class 8 have been cooking on the fire pit!
- We have added a range of photos of year 2 children getting involved in many exciting activities this week, including, Tri Golf, RNLI water safety workshops and violin awards.
- We are so excited to say that ALL 12 classes have achieved 15 golden stars or more this week and therefore ALL classes have received GOLDEN TIME this afternoon. Find out which class are in the lead to win our £50 by the end of half term.
- Our children have had an amazing morning watching a pantomime in school. They have laughed, sang and danced all the way through.