Please download our app by searching for School Jotter on any device store and entering Hill View. You will then receive notifications of anything added to our site. Click here to download the QR Code
Welcome to Our School
The purpose of this website is to introduce you to Hill View Infant Academy and to provide information you may find useful. We are part of a MAT (Multi-Academy Trust) with Hill View Junior Academy.
As our reputation and OFSTED reports (2001 and 2007) fully endorse, we have many strengths. These include very high standards of teaching throughout the school, demanding expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour. In addition to this we firmly believe in providing all children with a wide range of opportunities, sporting, musical, cultural, recreational and social. We offer extended care for both nursery and school children from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Our aim is to provide each child with an education that will equip them to become responsible citizens, to make informed choices having both self respect and respect for others. To achieve this we provide an extensive range of opportunities beyond the school day, in a caring and safe atmosphere.
Please enjoy browsing our website where you will find much more about the life of our school.
Week ending 8.6.18
(excluding Nursery as non statutory)
This % will be updated on a weekly basis on a Monday
Our school target 2017-18 is 96.7%
Latest School Events
- Refugee Week18Jun2018
@ in school
Children will be involved in a range of activities in school, which supports/ recognises our International School status.
- Refugess in school21Jun2018
- Nursery assembly (pm children)21Jun2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm @ school hall
Nursery assembly (pm children)
- Year 2 children to Juniors- sports morning22Jun2018
9:30 am - 11:30 am @ Juniors
There are currently no comments.
Hill View Infant Academy News
- Well done to all year 2 children who took part in a skipping festival at the foundation of light yesterday.
- Please visit our OPAL page on our website to see new photos of your children enjoying OPAL play at lunchtimes.
- We have invested a lot of time, effort and school funds into creating more exciting and enjoyable lunch times for our children through OPAL project. We have a long way to go but would love to know what you and your child think so far.
- Children in reception had the opportunity to meet some very unusual creatures this week. What a fabulous experience!
- We feel Ben Mootien, (class 2) needs an extra special shout out for his success in karate recently. He has competed in the under 12 category at an International event and crowned the grand champion!