We still have some places available for Nursery September 2018 and will also be offering intakes across the year as children turn 3 year old. Please contact the school office for more info.
Please download our app by searching for School Jotter on any device store and entering Hill View. You will then receive notifications of anything added to our site. Click here to download the QR Code
Welcome to Our School
The purpose of this website is to introduce you to Hill View Infant Academy and to provide information you may find useful. We are part of a MAT (Multi-Academy Trust) with Hill View Junior Academy.
As our reputation and OFSTED reports (2001 and 2007) fully endorse, we have many strengths. These include very high standards of teaching throughout the school, demanding expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour. In addition to this we firmly believe in providing all children with a wide range of opportunities, sporting, musical, cultural, recreational and social. We offer extended care for both nursery and school children from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Our aim is to provide each child with an education that will equip them to become responsible citizens, to make informed choices having both self respect and respect for others. To achieve this we provide an extensive range of opportunities beyond the school day, in a caring and safe atmosphere.
Please enjoy browsing our website where you will find much more about the life of our school.
Week ending 18.10.18
This % will be updated on a weekly basis on a Monday
Our school target 2018-19 is 96.6%
Latest School Events
- School closes for half term18Oct2018
School closes for half term
- Harvest Festival (children only)18Oct2018
2:15 pm - 3:15 pm @ school
Harvest Festival (children only)
- Inset Day (school closed)19Oct2018
Inset Day (school closed)
- School photos - school only29Oct2018
school photos - school only
Hill View Infant Academy News
- Class 2 and class 10 have added new photos to the website
- Click the link below to find out about mental health day in school. Here there are also some helpful websites to access as well as books you may find useful to read with your children.
- We are now looking for scooters and helmets to enhance our lunch times even further. How exciting for our children! If you have any old scooters please bring them in to school on Thursday 18th October.
- See photos of Class 12 and class 4 enjoying Mental Health activities in school
- Today our children have been taking part in many activities around Mental Health. Why not ask your child what they have learnt and what they have been doing today at school.