WE ARE GOLD AWARD WINNERS!
We have just received the Anti Bullying Charter Mark GOLD Award for our hard work and commitment to reducing incidents of bullying.
Anti-Bullying lead in school is: Mrs Kyle and Mrs Crompton (deputy head teacher)
At Hill View Infant School we have worked very hard to make a child-friendly Anti Bullying leaflet (policy) to help all our children know how to stop bullying at school. The school council have worked with all pupils, teachers and the leadership team to make a special leaflet that every child can take home to share with their families. Click on the image below to see for yourself!
If you think you are being bullied rememember to:
- TELL US - You will be listened to, you will be believed and we will try to do something about it. We might need to tell someone else but we will tell you what we are going to do first.
- Tell the person who is bullying you that you know they are a bully and that you are going to tell someone.
- Walk away if you can - do not run - do not argue.
- Keep with others - do not become isolated.
- Stay near adults.
- Keep away from "danger" areas.
You could have a look on these websites for more information:
Adults can view our Anti-Bullying Policy here