Welcome to Our School
The purpose of this website is to introduce you to Hill View Infant Academy and to provide information you may find useful. We are part of a MAT (Multi-Academy Trust) with Hill View Junior Academy.
As our reputation and OFSTED reports (2001 and 2007) fully endorse, we have many strengths. These include very high standards of teaching throughout the school, demanding expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour. In addition to this we firmly believe in providing all children with a wide range of opportunities, sporting, musical, cultural, recreational and social. We offer extended care for both nursery and school children from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Our aim is to provide each child with an education that will equip them to become responsible citizens, to make informed choices having both self respect and respect for others. To achieve this we provide an extensive range of opportunities beyond the school day, in a caring and safe atmosphere.
Please enjoy browsing our website where you will find much more about the life of our school.
Week ending 18.5.18
This % will be updated on a weekly basis on a Monday
Our school target 2017-18 is 96.7%
Latest School Events
- SAT tests Year 201May2018
@ In school in classrooms
Tests will be taken in small groups over a four week period, ending on 25th May. These will be delivered in a calm and relaxed way.
- school closes half term25May2018
school closes half term
- Class 11 assembly25May2018
2:15 pm - 3:00 pm @ school hall
Class 11 assembly
- school re-opens04Jun2018
Hill View Infant Academy News
- Thank you to all year 1 families who attended our Fairtrade event this afternoon. We hope to have raised a lot of money.
- The school community were amazed by the most beautiful bird display yesterday in our school field. The children were ecstatic!
- Reception children are having a fabulous time at the FOL to showcase their amazing football skills. They were chosen to represent the hard work that the FOL of light can do in schools.
- We are passionate about outdoor learning and value the importance of a play based approach to learning.
- We are at the point of inviting new families into nursery and still have some availability for children aged 3 years by 1st September 2018. If you are aware of anyone who has forgotten to register, please remind them.